Friday, May 30, 2008

Living Overseas = Amazing!

Today may be the best day of my Sigonellan life...


Today I got my first paycheck, complete with Cost of Living Allowance and Commuted Rations(money to eat on). My pay has doubled. So thank you for that, Navy!

So in order to celebrate, I just went out and purchased this blogs best friend:


Photobucket
A Sony Cybershot DSC T2.

I almost bought the next higher model, but I had to talk myself out of it. I kind of regret it still but we'll see how this one works out.

About two more weeks until I go out and start exploring the island I think. So look forward to some new pictures soon.

Later!

2 comments:

No Souvenirs

Hi from Alaska!! I'm so glad you're having a good time in Sicily!

Could you give me your mailing address? I figured even though you have Internet now, you might still like to get mail, so I can send you a postcard from the last frontier if you'd like! :)

-Amanda

Unknown

hey whats up we dont know each other but huh i was just surfing on the web a few days ago on yahoo answers and i just came across your answer and was reading it and followed your blog. it was cool and added you under my contact list on yahoo. i joined the navy also 080506 and leave for boot 080930 my rate is (HM) hospital corpsman cant wait to leave....but yeah seems like Sicily is kewl. ill be tuned in to your blog and ttyl, BE SAFE

OH! and how do u make a blog wanna do that so i can keep family and friends updated. had got me a camera also on my b-day Canon Power shot SD850 IS ELPH

Deshone

email: supahballer05@yahoo.com

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP