Monday, June 2, 2008

Street signs and weeds. Enjoy!

Nothing much new going on yet. I finished my last day of Indoctrination today, and tomorrow is my first day at work. I'm kind of excited about it, and kind of apprehensive at the same time. It will be nice to finally get down to business. However, it also means this is it, there are no more half days, no more going in at 0940 and no more sitting in a classroom drowning out instructors like I have for the past eight months. 


Well, anyway, I was riding the bus from NAS1(the base I live on) to NAS2(... the one I don't live on) with my handy dandy camera in my pocket so I thought I'd get this ball rolling...

road etna - sm
Some weeds, Mt. Etna in the Background.


roundabout - sm
Some of the confusing roads here!


Photobucket
A Discoteca right outside of base. "English Spoken"


stop - sm
Pretty self explanitory...

I know some of them have a glare and some are blurry, but that's because I took them from inside a moving bus.

Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Anonymous

udamann...a navy rock-a-fella..Andre, Navy Parent

Lady Knife

Hey golden boy. Good luck on your job. You got the camera I wanted! Gak! You suck you know that? *chuckle* Anyway, I was having pasta at this Italian place called Capers a few nights ago and was suddenly thinking, "Shit, Adam's eating grub that would kick this pasta's hiney any day!" I dunno why that would pop up in my head. Guess I wasn't too happy with the ravioli. Anyway, keep up with the updates, always glad to see you havin fun, weeds and all.

No Souvenirs

I have an Alaska postcard with your name on it (even though I'm back in Ohio). Just need an address! This is your gentle reminder! :)

-Amanda

Anonymous

What's up man, you don't know me but I'm an aspiring MC heading off to boot camp in December, love your blogs dude, definitely alot of help since joining the Navy, keep it up man, we should keep in touch, I'm gonna try and add you on Myspace, good luck with everything bro, keep the stories coming!

.

C'mon, dude, quit slacking and post more!!

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP