Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Catania

Hello!


I know it has been a while since I posted, but I really haven't done anything at all. I rented GTA4 and have spent the past week sitting in my room playing it. Not because it's that awesome but because I'm poor and it's cheaper to sit in the room than go out and experience Italy. By now it's about 3 days past due... oops!

On a more interesting note. Today we visited the province of Catania. 

Photobucket

As a part of our intercultural relations program they take us to Catania and drop us off in the Piazza Doumo, or Cathedral Square, and let us wander around from there.

Catania Duomo - Small
The main Cathedral in Catania.


Photobucket
The little elephant, which is kind of like a 
mascot or something for the Province.

Catania was pretty fun all in all, I didn't take any of these pictures because I didn't have a camera. Once I get paid I will buy one, and once my friend Lauryn gets here we will go out and explore I expect.

So expect to see more of Catania Later.

Until then, ciao!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Only you would be playing GTA4 instead of out on the town...Too bad for me it isn't FFXI... =(

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP