Monday, September 15, 2008

Vicenza... or Venice.

From now until the 18th I am in Vicenza... which is, essentially, Venice.


My command thought it would be appropriate to send me and three others up here to attend the National Press Photographers Agency Training.

I've only made it through day one, but it's pretty neat. A few photojournalists from actual news stations back in the states flew out here to train us on ways to better tell the story. 

I know it will be a crime if I'm here these 4 days and don't actually make it to the city of Venice, we are going to try to go tomorrow evening if we get done early enough. We were going to go on our day off on Sunday, but some problems at the airport came up(they lost our luggage, and wouldn't rent us the car we had reserved).

I've taken a few pictures here and there and will try to upload them later. I just thought this would be a good opportunity to let you know where I am and why. More to come...

4 comments:

Anonymous

That sounds exciting! If you want to continue in the mass communications field, I'm sure that's going to help you get a job later on. Thank you for the update, can't wait to see your pictures!

Anonymous

That sounds exciting! If you want to continue in the mass communications field, I'm sure that's going to help you get a job later on. Thank you for the update, can't wait to see your pictures!

No Souvenirs

Adam! I'm glad you're back to the blog. I thought you had fallen off the face of the world and/or forgotten all of us sad folks stuck back here in Ohio. I hope everything is going well for you.

Miss you!

Love,
your favorite cousin

avocado|azzurro

Hello Daddy! You may not remember this very well, but my mommy is named Cleopatra Spaghetti, and she is from Vicenza, Italy. You and her met on September 16th, and a few too many tequilla poppers later -- here I am: Emmitt Spaghetti-Wolfe!

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP